Jul 5, 2006

Day 2

Boy oh boy.

There's been a saga of air-conditioning going on here at the office. The day I started, one of the air-conditioners failed. Now, anyone who has been in New York in the summer (or really, probably, anywhere in the summer) knows that this is a completely unacceptable situation.

But see, now I'm starting to wish the days of sweat and sweltering never had to come to an end. Wow is taking out an air-conditioner a loud business.

All this, by the way, completely excuses the fact that I've been writing dozens of posts instead of doing work. Doing work is impossible. I keep trying, and I fail again and again.

Town Clerk: [reading Jack's hanging notice and his crimes] ... impersonating a cleric of the Church of England...
Jack Sparrow: [smiles] Oh yeah...

No comments: