Jun 15, 2006

Possessed!

Dude, an old woman passing me on the street just now looked at me and crossed herself.

Granted, I wasn't wearing gloves and a kerchief over my hair like she was (it is 78 degrees out, after all), but I don't think I give off any kind of spawn-of-Satan vibe.

If I am, however, I just passed it off to Joe, the Super Trouper doorman, as I was saying goodbye. Big shout out to Joe, the extraordinarily competent doorman.

Song:
Super Trouper, ABBA
Soo-pah-pah Troo-pah-pah

Quote:
Willow: Giles says everything's a part of the earth. This bed, the air, us.
Buffy: Explains why my fingernails get dirty even when I don't do anything.
Willow: Plus you stuck your thumbs in a demon.
(Buffy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She was just picking up the Dream-Jobber's new conquer-the-world aura. You go, devil girl, and let the peons be afraid.