Apr 12, 2006

Quiz mania

Yesterday I took a

  • muppet quiz
  • , and humiliatingly came up Animal. I think it's just because I answered one (out of many questions) in a completely animalish way. I said I'd bang pots and pans. I just wanted to avoid being hailed as the cook.

    Today I took a
  • Jane Magazine ipod quiz
  • , and here we are.

    Jane Asks: How does the world see me?
    Meghan The Ipod Answers: I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight (Richard and Linda Thompson)
    Methinks: "Meet me at the station, don't be late. I need to spend some money, I just won't wait" is sadly seconded by my bank account.

    Jane Asks: Will I have a happy life?
    Meghan Answers: Golden Years (David Bowie)
    Methinks: Rock on!

    Jane Asks: What do my friends really think of me?
    Meghan Answers: Achin' To Be (The Replacements)
    Methinks: People, really. I'm not THAT angsty.

    Jane Asks: Do people secretly lust after me?
    Meghan Answers: Home Again (Carole King)
    Methinks: Probably not, then.

    Jane Asks: How can I make myself happy?
    Meghan Answers: Stu (Superdrag)
    Methinks: Uhhhhh. . .Obviously, no one has any clue.

    Jane Asks: What should I do with my life?
    Meghan Answers: Walking On Broken Glass (Annie Lennox)
    Methinks: Masochism is not a profession.

    Jane Asks: Will I ever have children?
    Meghan Answers: Say You Love Me (Fleetwood Mac)
    Methinks: "Lovin' starts when the lights go down"?--yes, I know HOW one gets children, thank you.

    Jane Asks: What is some good advice for me?
    Meghan Answers: For Free (Joni Mitchell)
    Methinks: So now you think I need to be MORE angsty? Cordelia says: bite me, Joni.

    Jane Asks: How will I be remembered?
    Meghan Answers: Lonely Avenue (Ray Charles)
    Methinks: Hey!!

    Jane Asks: What is my signature dancing song?
    Meghan Answers: Take Me To The River (Syl Johnson)
    Methinks: I was nervous about this one--what if I got Christina Aguilera or something?--but that's a pretty good groove.

    Jane Asks: What do I think my current theme song is?
    Meghan Answers: John Henry's Blues (Tangle Eye)
    Methinks: I really need to lighten up.

    Jane Asks: What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
    Meghan Answers: Train Wreck (Sarah McLachlan)
    Methinks: Hey!!

    Jane Asks: What song will play at my funeral?
    Meghan Answers: It's a Pose (Nellie McKay)
    Methinks: Yep, cause I'm a vampire.

    Jane Asks: What type of men do I like?
    Meghan Answers: Soldier (Tangle Eye)
    Methinks: Dave, please don't listen to Meghan--she's on crack.

    Jane Asks: What is my day going to be like?
    Meghan Answers: On the Table (A.C. Newman)
    Methinks: Huh?

    4 comments:

    Ruth said...

    "Masochism is not a profession."

    You crack me up!

    alex said...

    Meghan the iPod is awesome! I wonder if she likes Charles Douglas...

    Cordelia said...

    Meghan the iPod was being a little bitch yesterday, but I'm glad you like her. Charles Douglas has made the occasional appearance with songs sent to me by That Guy I Live With, but I've been meaning to get more. . .

    earnest said...

    » International Trial Of Novel Breast Cancer Drug
    14/12/06 07:03 from Breast cancer blog from medicineworld.org
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    A clinical trial of a new targeted breast cancer drug, led by
    physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Cancer
    Center, has begun enrolling patients. The TEACH (Tykerb
    Evaluation After CHemotherapy) trial will investigate ...


    For useful content on breast cancer information, breast cancer rate statistics and breast cancer survival rates: check
    the url is http://breast-cancer1.com