Jun 26, 2007

Funfunfunfunfun

Well, Wisp was not quite as warm as I hoped--I had to resort to using Guy's jacket at one point (totally ruining the line of the dress, my GOD, and I was the only woman in a suit jacket and so therefore am a wimp. The bride never even bothered with a shawl). But then the dancing started in earnest and I nearly forgot the thing on the floor (wooo champagne! wooo gin!) which would have been a shame because damn, it's pretty.


I have never had so much fun at a wedding. After a certain point (ahem, after the first sip of martini) I had no desires, no agenda, just caffeine in my feet and a song in my heart.

The song went like this:

Oooh, fun, fun, fun, fun!
And now I'll dance with Jen-ny
And now I'll dance with Aar-on
And oooh they're doing a riverdance!
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

And now I'll talk to Da-an
Hey, Dan is ni-ice
And doesn't Kate look pret-ty
And now I'll dance with Gu-uy!
Funfunfunfunfunfunfun woooh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shit I wish I could have been there, would have like to have talked to y'all... damn, did I just use Y'all... bugger I did it again.

I need more beer.

/.s