May 17, 2007

The Ring

So I didn't get an engagement ring when I got engaged. Guy, being a big chicken, wanted to "make sure you had something you really wanted."

So we browsed online, and I gagged at how expensive engagement rings are, and chose one that I thought was lovely, and Guy looked at it and squinted at its smallness and said it wasn't good enough.

Ahem. Part of the reason I wanted it was because it was small and (relatively) inexpensive. But Guy ignored me and went on his merry diamond district way and this is what I ended up with:
I think it all worked out well enough.

I mean, if you like gorgeous engagement rings. If you're into that sort of thing.

(Arty shot)

(Shot where the flash didn't work like it was supposed to)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow, that's beautiful. . .

Anonymous said...

It's lovely, and your hand looks so graceful with it on. Mom