Nov 2, 2006

Ichabod Maud

Okay, to be fair, not all aspects of Halloween were as terrifying as The Attack of the Many Trick-or-Treaters. All four of us got dressed up, Girl as a Spider Countess (that's what it said right there on the package. I think that was the name of a Diablo II villain), Boy as a Clone Trooper (not to be confused with Storm Trooper from the original Star Wars movies--CLONE Trooper, people. Move with the times), me as Drucilla/just a woman wearing a lot of black because I hated the vampire teeth. Best of all, though, was Guy. I am sad to say that I don't have a picture available just yet, and I was too horrified to look at him, much less photograph him, but I do regret that now because really the horror/humor ought to be shared. I'm hoping Boy and Girl's mom will send some documentation my way...

Suffice it to say, Guy's costume morphed from Vampire Elvis (he didn't die, he just became undead), Angelus (which didn't work because neither Angel nor Angelus would go outside on such a bad hair day), Joey Ramone (really looked nothing like him, but it was cooler than being some freak walking around), to Phil Spector (which was the most accurate but really the least one Guy wanted to be. Better to be the widespread slaughter of Angelus).

Even Maud got dressed up. She was the Headless Horseman:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures of Guy are forthcoming, I promise. I remembered to bring the camera to work, but of course, i left the USB cable at home.