Jun 1, 2006

Robin Update:

I tried to get a photo of the eggs, since who knows whether Crayola knows what it's talking about when they say "robin's egg blue," but sadly, that is one deep nest, and one determined Mama Robin.





But Guy climbed up the fire escape, and lo and behold! There are baby robins in there!
That one there is trying to get some food from its parent which flew by, but no dice.






Oh, and as requested, here is my lovely Mother's Day Sun Pixie Lily:


Song:
Animal Kingdom, Meat Puppets

Quote:
Michel: I will never go near those filthy birds.
Lorelai: Why?
Michel: I hate the swans.
Lorelai: These particular swans?
Michel: No, all swans. I was attacked by a band of swans in the Luxembourg Gardens when I was a boy. No one forgets that. Lorelai: [laughing] Oh no - not being attacked by a band of swans. Was it an all-boy band? Kind of a scary, feathery *NSYNC kind of fiasco?
Michel: This is not funny.
(Gilmore Girls)

No comments: